What is Rose Oil?
Rose is one of the best essential oils that have great effect. This is native to Asia, but is cultivated mostly on Bulgaria, Turkey and France. The petals of the rose are extracted by water or steam distillation. This method of extraction is better compared to those of the rose oil that are solvent extracted because it produces concrete then absolute oil. Its botanical name is Rosal damascene and it is composed of of mostly citronellol, geraniol and nerol. It is also composed of stearopten, phenyl ethyl alcohol and trace elements.
Uses and Benefits of Rose Oil
- Reduces inflammations, broken capillaries and thread veins
- Reduces dry, mature skin and wrinkles
- Helps relieve symptoms of nervous tension, stress and insomnia
- Stimulates positive emotions
- Regulates menstrual problems and uterine disorders
- Calms PMT
- Increases semen production
Properties of Rose Oil
Rose Oil Supplier From the Philippines
Hotel & Spa Essentials provides and delivers ROSE Oil as essential ingredient for massage oils, shampoos, and other spa, hotel, and aromatherapy amenities.
Request for A Callback