What is Oregano Oil?
Oregano mainly grows on places where there is free of pollution. The leaves of flowering plants are the ones extracted for their oil by steam distillation. It is composed of carvacrol, thymol, p-cymene, cis-ocimene, caryophyllene, and linalool.
Uses and Benefits of OREGANO Oil
- Fights against organisms that contributes to skin infection and digestive problems
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves the respiratory system
- Increases the flexibility of joint and muscle
- Remedies sinus congestion
- Helps prevent sore throat and flu
Properties of Oregano Oil
Oregano Oil Supplier From the Philippines
Hotel & Spa Essentials provides and delivers Oregano Oil as essential ingredient for massage oils, shampoos, and other spa, hotel, and aromatherapy amenities.
Request for A Callback