What is Lavender Oil?
Lavender oil is an essential oil known for its versatility and ready supply. Named in botanical terms as Lavandula angustifolia, lavender oil is indigenous in the Mediterranean including France, as well as England.
Lavender is extracted from the flower of the plant through steam distillation. It also has one of the most numerous components in an essential oil including the linalyl acetate and lavandulyl acetate.
Benefits of Lavender Oil
This essential oil comes from a plant commonly known as the Blue-gum. The plant grows up to 100 meters with different kinds of Lavender trees showing variance in trunks, leaves, and more.
Australian aborigines call these leaves kino, which they primarily use to remedy series wounds. It then traveled to Europe by trade and was called the Sydney peppermint and later transformed into an industrial form.
Uses and Benefits of Lavender Oil
- Effective for all skin type to balance oily skin, heal stretch marks and scars from burns and wounds
- Treat psoriasis and dermatitis
- Agaisnt rheumatism
- Lowers blood pressure, stress related conditions, and palpitation
- Balances emotions, relieve stress, insomnia, tension, and shock
- Relaxes breathing, eases bronchitis, and effect of flu and cold
Properties of Lavender Oil
Lavender Oil Supplier From the Philippines
Hotel & Spa Essentials provides and delivers Lavender Oil as essential ingredient for massage oils, shampoos, and other spa, hotel, and aromatherapy amenities.
Contact Us To Order Lavender Oil