What is JOJOBA Oil?
Jojoba oil is extracted from the seed of the Jojoba tree. The product of the extraction is not actually oil but is what’s called a wax ester. Wax ester is the most similar to human oil that it is believed that when it is applied in the skin, it tricks the skin into thinking that it is producing enough oil thus balancing the oil production. Jojoba mainly grows in Arizona, North Mexico, Argentina and Israel.
Uses and Benefits of JOJOBA Oil
- Moisturizes all types of skin and scalp
- Helps in preventing dandruff
- Relieves skin infections like acne, insect bites, fungal microbes, etc.
- Effective in fighting serious skin diseases
- Maintains skin elasticity
- Improve hair quality
- Helps in hair growth
Properties of JOJOBA Oil
JOJOBA Oil Supplier From the Philippines
Hotel & Spa Essentials provides and delivers JOJOBA Oil as essential ingredient for massage oils, shampoos, and other spa, hotel, and aromatherapy amenities.
Request for A Callback